Bio Ghana Network established in 2010.
– Operational in 2012 Headed by coordinator Samuel Quarcoo.
– Network for companies and producers who are or want to be organically certified.
– The Network is under the Ecological Organic Agricultural Platform-Ghana (EOAP-G).
What we do
- We establish relationships with all organic producers and companies members: producers; processors; marketers in training in and quality assurance to collaborate with experienced stakeholders.
- Encourage members to be organically certified.
- Find market avenues for both local and international, export organic fresh and dried fruits, vegetables and peels, processed cocoa and its derivatives.
- Organize trips for international organic conferences and fairs (like Biofach).
- Connect to all internationally recognized organic establishments like IFOAM.
- Bring together all organic exporters/importers in Ghana, advocate interests of members and support companies to get certified looking for sponsors.
- Well coordinated activities and a single website to capture operations and information sharing.
- Harmonize funding and arrange inflows to support all companies involved in organic activities to reduce costs by doing things together.
- Revamping the sector with expertise.