Welcome to Bio Ghana Network
Latest News & Articles
By Carrie Reeder Having spent most of my life living off of junk food, I was pretty shocked when I started learning about what goes into the produce we consume every day from the grocery store. Most of the produce you would buy at the grocery store has been...read more
By Karthik Guduru The growing popularity of Organic foods has resulted in several households switching to organic produce and meats for their families, in a bid to live healthier and more conscientious lives. Not only are healthy foods free of synthetic plant...read more
By Denchi Minh Organic Food is considered to be the healthiest form of food there is. Given below are ten reasons why you should make the switch to an organic diet. 1. Strict Standards for Certification One of the many Benefits of Organic Food is its assured quality....read more
By Palmer Owyoung Exactly what are Organic Foods? The USDA National Organic Program (NOP) defines organic agriculture as a methodology that creates products utilizing best practices designed to preserve the environment and avoid synthetic pesticides, antibiotics,...read more
– Operational in 2012 Headed by coordinator Samuel Quarcoo.
– Network for companies and producers who are or want to be organically certified.
– The Network is under the Ecological Organic Agricultural Platform-Ghana (EOAP-G).
– Find market avenues for both local and international, export organic fresh and dried fruits, vegetables and peels, processed cocoa and its derivatives
– Organize trips for international organic conferences and fairs (like Biofach).
– Connect to all internationally recognized organic establishments like IFOAM.
– Advocates interests of members.
– Support companies to get certified
– Looking for sponsors
Annual General Meeting
Date: 27th September, 2018
Venue: Florganic Restaurant
Parks and Gardens Department
Opposite WAEC Hall
Cantonments – Accra
Be Part of the Bio Ghana Network